dutchsander.com
May 01, 2024, 05:17:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ????????????  (Read 1506 times)
ElmaRunyon

Hello, I'm Elma, a 30 year old from Metanopoli, Italy. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Footbag, Worldbuilding and watching The Simpsons.

View Profile WWW
« on: January 14, 2023, 02:08:44 AM »

This funding doubles the unique $50 million pledged by Ohanian in partnership with the Solana Foundation. Certainly one of Reddit’s Co-Founders, Alexis Ohanian, filled a slot on the last day of Breakpoint to discuss why he and his enterprise firm Seven Seven Six had been pledging $100 million to develop social media on Solana. Raj Gokal, Co-Founding father of Solana, took the stage with Alexis Ohanian and at one point said at the Breakpoint convention that his community plans to onboard over a billion individuals in the subsequent few years. Electronic gaming has been hailed because the entry level for crypto and blockchain technology’s mass adoption. P2E video games are exploding in recognition, and Axie Infinity chalked up an excellent 12 months for adoption with a token value that has blown by way of the roof many times. Once full gameplay is launched, will probably be attention-grabbing to see how many individuals quit their jobs to P2E full time! Sharing your social plans for everybody to see isn't a good idea.

Also visit my web blog HuhHuhHuhHuh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: